Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Calgary Predictions

Well I actually got a prediction right (lol) guessing that the tigers would lose to Kamlooops a couple nights ago.

Home game vs Calgary on Thursday

Calgary is no slouch of a team, and has played us pretty tough.
I am going to guess the Tigers will come out HARD and really show some promise tomorrow night. However I think Calgary will still squeak out with a win.

Last game I saw calgary's shooters were pretty deadly in picking the corners, and thier offence has been on fire lately. If there is a weak spot its that thier goaltending has been a little inconsistent.

The tigers will need to be blocking shots, LIMITING calgary's powerplays to 2 or less, chipping pucks out past the blueline consistently, and get some timely scoring to have a shot at winning.

I'll say 6-4 calgary with an empty netter.

Interesting Fact: Colton Grant has put the tigers shorthanded 8 times in the last 7 games.

No comments: